Is your child 4 or 5 years old and a beginner on skis?
Get off on the right foot!
Children’s ski garden
- A safe, fun and enclosed environment for children’s first taste of skiing.
-The correct balance of fun activities on the snow and indoor rest stops allows children to gain the necessary confidence required to accomplish their first sliding skills.
Is your child 4 or 5 years old and already a skier?
Learn the next steps while having fun and staying safe.
- We will develop the fundamental skills of skiing through games and activities in the ski garden.
- Although all children aged five and under start in the snow garden, our instructors will quickly organise them into different groups depending on their ability.
- Children who have skied before will progress more quickly towards leaving the garden for the main slopes.
- If your child is progressing beyond the level of the “Little Ones” group, we can move them to a Level 1 Children’s group.
Not all children will progress out of the enclosed garden, however it is not unusual for most children to progress to the easy beginner lifts adjacent to the garden by the end of the week. We will progress through our “Little Ones” levels towards Level 1.
Snow star awards
Our "little ones" are awarded certificates and medals on the last day of lessons.
Only with us
To ensure the “little ones” get plenty of individual attention, a dedicated staff member will work with instructors inside the children’s ski garden. They will also look after children until parents arrive at the end of group lessons.
Your child can’t start ski lessons on Sunday?
No problem, contact us directly by e-mail and ask for availability to start on Monday (normally this is a low season option).